Kathmandu (Pahichan) December 17 – Blue Diamond Society (BDS) with support from National Center for AIDS and STDs Control is running an HIV & AIDS Targeted Interventions: Comprehensive Package for male having sex with male (MSMs) and Third Gender (TG).
BDS is a network comprising groups in more than 40 cities. Its work encompasses HIV & AIDS prevention, Care & Support and the promotion of human rights and social justice for MSM and sexual and gender minorities in Nepal. BDS announces vacancies for:
- Admin & Finance Assistant – 7 (Saptari, Parsa, Sindhuli, Udayapur, Tanahun, Salyan and Doti, each district 1 candidate)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with minimum 3 years’ experience preferably in NGO.
- Should be conversant in computer applications, especially in Spread Sheet and Accounting Software.
- Good command in Nepali & English (Written & Spoken).
- Health Assistant – 5 (Sindhuli, Udayapur, Tanahun, Salyan and Doti, each district 1 candidate)
- Proficiency Certificate level in General Medicine
- Preferably having working experience in HIV programme
- Lab Assistant – 9 (Sindhuli, Udayapur, Tanahun, Salyan, Doti, Parsa, Dhanusha, Saptari and Morang each district 1 candidate)
- Lab Assistant Course passed from recognized Institution/University
- Relevant valid Council Certificate from Nepal Health Professional Council(NHPC)
- Ability to organize mass and individual/counseling activities to sensitize the target groups
Please send/drop your application with recent CV and two referees to the following address by December 23, 2016- Friday, 5:00PM. Only short listed candidates will be called for further selection process. Telephone inquiries shall not be entertained. People from Sexual and Gender Minorities are highly encouraged to apply.
E-mail: [email protected]
Blue Diamond Society
Phone No. +977-1-4443350
Dhumbarai, Kathmandu, Nepal.