Kathmandu (Pahichan) December 17 – Blue Diamond Society (BDS) with support from National Center for AIDS and STDs Control is running an HIV & AIDS Targeted Interventions: Comprehensive Package for male having sex with male (MSMs) and Third Gender (TG).
BDS is a network comprising groups in more than 40 cities. Its work encompasses HIV & AIDS prevention, Care & Support and the promotion of human rights and social justice for MSM and sexual and gender minorities in Nepal. BDS announces vacancies for:
- Admin & Finance Assistant – 7 (Saptari, Parsa, Sindhuli, Udayapur, Tanahun, Salyan and Doti, each district 1 candidate)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with minimum 3 years’ experience preferably in NGO.
- Should be conversant in computer applications, especially in Spread Sheet and Accounting Software.
- Good command in Nepali & English (Written & Spoken).
- Health Assistant – 5 (Sindhuli, Udayapur, Tanahun, Salyan and Doti, each district 1 candidate)
- Proficiency Certificate level in General Medicine
- Preferably having working experience in HIV programme
- Lab Assistant – 9 (Sindhuli, Udayapur, Tanahun, Salyan, Doti, Parsa, Dhanusha, Saptari and Morang each district 1 candidate)
- Lab Assistant Course passed from recognized Institution/University
- Relevant valid Council Certificate from Nepal Health Professional Council(NHPC)
- Ability to organize mass and individual/counseling activities to sensitize the target groups
Please send/drop your application with recent CV and two referees to the following address by December 23, 2016- Friday, 5:00PM. Only short listed candidates will be called for further selection process. Telephone inquiries shall not be entertained. People from Sexual and Gender Minorities are highly encouraged to apply.
Blue Diamond Society
Phone No. +977-1-4443350
Dhumbarai, Kathmandu, Nepal.