Bibek receives the title of Social Choice
Kathmandu (Pahichan) July 9 – Homosexual male Bibek Magar is an example of how society is becoming gradually comfortable for homosexual and inter-sex people. There is comparatively comfortable atmosphere for the transgender people in the society.
Magar won the title of social choice in the Mr. and Mrs, Rainbow which clearly indicates that society is gradually becoming comfortable to this community.
The program as scheduled to being on Ashar 22 but it was postponed. Magar won the tile on the basis of the like, comment and share of facebook page.
Social choice title was selected on the basis of the like, comment and share of photos posted on the basis of serial number of participants. The Living Divine Foundation, which is creating awareness among youths about spirituality, is going to organize Mr. and Miss.
Rainbow peasant for the capacity enhancement of sexual and gender minority, according to Dr. Reshrav Reshu, Founding President of Foundation. Due to the bad weather, the program has been postponed for a week. Bibek Magar will receive five thousand cash and certificate.
The name of participants
- Sandhya Lama (serial number 19), Hetauda Makawanpur
- Satya Chandra Thakur (serial number 18), Chapur, Rautat
- Ruhel Sunar (serial number17) Hetauda, Makawanpur
- Sujata Chaudhary (Serial number 1), Ghorahi Dang
- Manab Tamang (Serial number 16), Sindhuli
- Junu Chaudhary (serial number 18), Kailai
- Sindap Ranabhat (Serial number 15), Bardiya
- Samir Khanal (Serial number 3), Sitapaila, Kathmandu
- Armon Samsher Rana (Serial number 13), Dhumbarahi, Kathmandu
- Sushil Sunar (Serial number 10), Sukedhara, Kathmandu
- Bibek Magar (Serial number 19) Sukedhara, Kathmandu
- Kiran Thapa ( Serial number 7), Hetauda, Makawanpur
- Manila Neupane (Serial number 9), Bhairahawa
- Bipin Kadayat (serial number 8), Achham
- Haman Thapa (serial number 6), Kathmandu
- Sanjaya Gajmer (serial number 5), Lazimpat, Kathmandu
- Saurav Shrestha (serial 2), Patan Lalitpur