Kathmandu/Pahichan – Blue Diamond Society (BDS) is a network comprising groups in more than 35 cities. Its work encompasses HIV/AIDS prevention, care and support and the promotion of Human Rights for MSM and sexual and gender minorities in Nepal. BDS announces vacancy for following position:
Senior Administrative Officer- 1(Kathmandu)
- Masters in Administration or any related areas with 3 years experience, working with INGO/NGO or Bachelors in Administration or related field with 5 years experience working with INGO/NGO sectors.
- Knowledge on administrative works including organization renewal process, Tax, CIT, official documentation, project approval process from Social Welfare Council etc.
- Good Computer knowledge, specially –MS Word, Excel & power point.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills in both Nepali & English.
- Having good knowledge in HIV & AIDS and related to SOGI (Sexual Orientation & Gender Identity).
- Skill for developing and implementing administrative management policies, working with management on planning organizational needs and preparing plans, goals, objectives or criteria for management processes.
- Knowledge of a wide range of qualitative and/or quantitative methods for the development and management of major administrative programs and work according to the rules of BDS.
Please send/drop your application with recent CV and two referees to the following address by Friday, 6 November 2015 within 5.00 pm. Only short listed candidate will be called for further selection process. Telephone enquiry shall not be entertained. People from Sexual and gender minorities are highly encouraged to apply.
Blue Diamond Society, Dhumbarahi -4, Kathmandu
to maintain the account books of the project, keep all staff records (leave, contracts, HR Development etc), prepare vouchers and payment slips, Payroll sheet, ensure that all invoices, bills and receipts are conform to Nepal tax laws while at the same time fulfill the criteria of the donors requirements, prepare timely financial reports, maintain inventory records of the project assets.