Kathmandu/Pahichan – Parichaya Samaj announces vacancy for the post of Community Based Supporter for its Linkages Nepal project “HIV care and support services Among PLHIV in Lalitpur district” USAID and PEPFAR funded LINKAGES Nepal Project from the qualified Nepali candidates for the following position.
Qualification & Experience:
- Must Pass S.L.C
- Must have a basic knowledge on HIV & AIDS
- Interested to work with Key population
- Basic recording and reporting skills
- Having good Communication Skills
- Knowledge of using computer
Duties and Responsibilities:
To focus on reducing stigma and discrimination against person living with HIV/AIDS by carrying the message that HIV infected and non-infected person can Co-Exist without transmitting HIV to each other.
- Should be assist PLHIV to access care at ART sites
- Should assist PLHIV to access services from other facilities i.e. government and other service provider as per the need of client.
- Mobilize CBS to provide education/information for HIV/AIDS, STI and distribution of Condom and Lubricants in field.
- Participate in and support promotion and implementation of any new technology that may be introduce for HIV screening and testing.
Please send us your CV and Cover Letter in following address: [email protected] Deadline for application: 29th March, 2018 COB: 5:00 PM, ThursdayPLHIV are encouraged to apply for the post.
Contact number for any queries: 015521504, 9841705039 (M.K