Vacancy Announcement Administrative Officer
Pahichan – Blue Diamond Society (BDS) is a non-government organization founded in 2001 to pursue human rights and HIV prevention and care for sexual and gender minorities. It currently has offices in 53 cities around Nepal and over 750 staffs. Under the DIVA Project (Global Fund Round 9 grant), BDS has been implementing various activities to reduce the impact of HIV on MSM and TG population. BDS is now seeking to hire an Administrative Officer for its central office in Kathmandu.
Qualification and Experience:
- Masters in Administration or any related areas with 3 years experience, working with INGO/NGO or Bachelors in Administration or related field with 5 years experience working with INGO/NGO sectors.
- Good Computer knowledge, specially –MS Word, Excel & power point.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills in both Nepali & English.
- Skill for developing and implementing administrative management policies, working with management on planning organizational needs and preparing plans, goals, objectives or criteria for management processes.
- Knowledge of a wide range of qualitative and/or quantitative methods for the development and management of major administrative programs and work according to the rules of BDS
Candidate must be sensitive towards sexual and gender minorities’ issues. Priority will be given to candidates from the sexual & gender minorities. An application letter highlighting the position with recent CV should be sent to [email protected] on or before 5:00 PM, 28 March 2016.Only short-listed candidates will be notified for test and interview. Telephone enquiry will not be entertained.