Lalitpur/Pahichan – Parichaya Samaj (PS) is a non-government organization founded in 2063 to pursue Human Rights and HIV prevention and care for sexual and gender minorities in Nepal.
Parichaya Samaj a invites application from the qualified Nepali candidates for its “HIV prevention, care, support and treatment services among key population and PLHIV in Lalitpur district” funded by LINKAGES Nepal project.
Position: Lab Assistant
- Lab Assistant Pass and Registered in Nepal Health Professional Council
- Preference will be given to the candidate with working experience in HIV, and STI .
- Having Computer skill and knowledge in counseling
- Problem solving and ability to work in team
- Good in written and verbal communication skills (English and Nepali
- Lab Assistant Course passed from recognized Institution/Univers
- Ability to organize mass and individual/counseling activities to sensitize the
Please send/drop your application with recent CV and two referees to the following address by Feb 20, 2017– Monday, 5:00PM. Only short listed candidates will be called for further selection process. Telephone inquiries shall not be entertained. People from Sexual and Gender Minorities are highly encouraged to apply.
Deadline for submission of application – 20Feb2017
Only short listed candidate will be contacted for an interview.
Photo : www.google.com