Kathmandu (Pahichan) December 17 – Blue Diamond Society (BDS) with support from National Center for AIDS and STDs Control is running an HIV & AIDS Targeted Interventions: Comprehensive Package for male having sex with male (MSMs) and Third Gender (TG). BDS is a network comprising groups in more than 40 cities. Its work encompasses HIV & AIDS prevention, Care & Support and the promotion of human rights and social justice for MSM and sexual and gender minorities in Nepal. BDS announces vacancies for:
- Project Officer – 6 (Kathmandu, Sindhuli, Udayapur, Tanahun, Salyan and Doti, each district 1 candidate)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience on related field.
- Good command Nepali and English (Written & Spoken)
- Computer skill (e-mail, internet and MS Office)
- Commitment to and proven skills in community based development programme.
- Knowledge of MSM/MSW and HIV & AIDS issues desirable. Willingness to learn more.
- Energetic and ready to take initiative, ideally with some management and leadership experience.
- Strong communication skills, preferably with experience in advocacy work.
- Outreach Supervisor – 5 (Sindhuli, Udayapur, Tanahun, Salyan and Doti, each district 1 candidate)
- At least 2 years of working experience in HIV field.
- Sensitive on sexual and gender minorities issues
- Basic computer knowledge
- Good skill on M&E, documentation, Report writing, leadership.
Please send/drop your application with recent CV and two referees to the following address by Thursday – December 22, 2016 by 5:00 PM. Only short listed candidates will be called for further selection process. Telephone inquiries shall not be entertained. People from Sexual and Gender Minorities are highly encouraged to apply.
Blue Diamond Society
Phone No. +977-1-4443350
Dhumbarai, Kathmandu, Nepal.