VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENT, Project Officer
Kathmandu (Pahichan) December 17 – Blue Diamond Society (BDS) with support from National Center for AIDS and STDs Control is running an HIV & AIDS Targeted Interventions: Comprehensive Package for male having sex with male (MSMs) and Third Gender (TG). BDS is a network comprising groups in more than 40 cities. Its work encompasses HIV & AIDS prevention, Care & Support and the promotion of human rights and social justice for MSM and sexual and gender minorities in Nepal. BDS announces vacancies for:
- Project Officer – 6 (Kathmandu, Sindhuli, Udayapur, Tanahun, Salyan and Doti, each district 1 candidate)
- Minimum 3 years’ experience on related field.
- Good command Nepali and English (Written & Spoken)
- Computer skill (e-mail, internet and MS Office)
- Commitment to and proven skills in community based development programme.
- Knowledge of MSM/MSW and HIV & AIDS issues desirable. Willingness to learn more.
- Energetic and ready to take initiative, ideally with some management and leadership experience.
- Strong communication skills, preferably with experience in advocacy work.
- Outreach Supervisor – 5 (Sindhuli, Udayapur, Tanahun, Salyan and Doti, each district 1 candidate)
- At least 2 years of working experience in HIV field.
- Sensitive on sexual and gender minorities issues
- Basic computer knowledge
- Good skill on M&E, documentation, Report writing, leadership.
Please send/drop your application with recent CV and two referees to the following address by Thursday – December 22, 2016 by 5:00 PM. Only short listed candidates will be called for further selection process. Telephone inquiries shall not be entertained. People from Sexual and Gender Minorities are highly encouraged to apply.
E-mail: [email protected]
Blue Diamond Society
Phone No. +977-1-4443350
Dhumbarai, Kathmandu, Nepal.