Vacancy : MIS Officer / Field Supervisor
Kathmandu (Pahichan) March 27 – Blue Diamond Society (BDS) announces vacancy for the post of MIS Officer / Field Supervisor for Nawalparasi District under Save the Children Project. The details of the vacancy is below.
Blue Diamond Society (BDS) is a network comprising groups in more than 35 cities. Its work encompasses HIV/AIDS prevention, care and support and the promotion of Human Rights for sexual and gender minorities in Nepal. BDS announces vacancy for the following position:
MIS Officer / Field Supervisor – Nawalparasi
(1) School Leaving Certificate passed.
(2) At least 2 years of working experience in NGO.
(3) Sensitive on sexual and gender minority’s issues.
(4) Basic Computer knowledge; especially skill to entry data
(5) Good Skill on M & E, Office management, documentation, Report writing and leadership.
Please send/drop your application with recent CV and two referees to the following address by Sunday– April 2, 2017within 5.00 pm. Only short listed candidates will be called for further selection process. Telephone inquiries shall not be entertained. People from Sexual and Gender Minorities are highly encouraged to apply.
E-mail: [email protected]
Blue Diamond Society, Dhumbarahi, Kathmandu, Nepal