Kathmandu/Pahichan – Blue Diamond Society (BDS) is working for HIV/AIDS prevention, Care &Support and Human Rights for sexual and gender minorities in Nepal since 2001 AD. Blue Diamond Society, Global Fund SSF Round -10 Project under Save the Children announces vacancy to recruit qualified Nepali citizen for the following position at the mentioned district:
District: Pathari, Morang
District Project Officer: 1
(1) Proficiency Certificate Level completed from any faculty.
(2) At least 3 years of working experience in an NGO.
(3) Sensitive on sexual and gender minority’s issues.
(4) Basic Computer knowledge.
(5) Good Skill on M & E, Office management, documentation, Report
Please send/drop your application with a recent CV to Blue Diamond Society, central office Kathmandu. All the processes like short list, written test and interview will be taken. The last date of application submits is Sunday– 8 March, 2015 till 5:00pm.
For more detail:
Blue Diamond Society,
Ph no: 01-4443350, 01-4007647
(Note: Only short listed candidates will be called for further selection process. Persons from LGBTI community are highly encouraged to apply).